Synergic controlling system with minimum stable working current
down to 40A
Carriage and Packaging Standard
• Packaging: Packed in cardboard, according to customer’s
• Shipping Method: mainly by sea, by air or land transportation are
both ok, of course, a small amount can also by Express.
1.Adopt advanced IGBT inverter control technology,MIG+MMA+Lift TIG
2. Small size,20KG wire spool build-in;4Rolls Wire feeder
3.Carrying Cart equiped for easy moving,Aviable on carry Gas
4.Easy arc-starting,with auto protection functions of over-current
and over heat.
5. Excellent arc characteristics,stable arc,good welding
6. With high duty cycle,performance&efficiency,stepless
adjustment for current,voltage,wire feed speed.
7. Suitable for welding all kings of materials,such as carbon
steel,alloy steel,cast iron and stainless steel etc.
8. With complete accessories:MIG torch,Electrode holder,earth
|Input Voltage (V)||3 Phase, AC380V±15%|
|Rate Input Current (A)||18.2|
|wire Feeder Speed(m/min)||3-31|
|Output Current Range (A)||17-35|
|Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|Housing Protection Grade||IP21|
|Net Weight (kg)||21|
Industrial MIG Welder Application Field:
• Medium steel structure;
• Vehicle repairs and light auto manufacturing;
• Steel structure assembly industry;
• Furniture and leisure items working shop;
MIG Welding Process:
MIG is used to weld many materials, and different gases are used to
form the arc depending on the materials to be welded together. An
argon CO2 blend is normally used to weld mild steel, aluminum,
titanium, and alloy metals. Helium is used to weld mild steel and
titanium in high speed process and also copper and stainless steel.
Carbon dioxide is most often used to weld carbon and low alloy
steels. Magnesium and cast iron are other metals commonly welded
used the MIG process.