Yellow MIG MAG Welding Equipment , IGBT Inverter Welding Machine
Alloy Steel Housing
MIG MAG Welder IGBT Technology:
Punair focuses on purchasement of every internal components for
each equipment. All components are selected from famous brands in
the industry, initiatively to make sure our products quality.
Imported Single IGBT:
1. Lifespan more than 10,000 hrs.
2. Higher efficiency, longer lifespan, more stable than old style
IGBT or MOSFET.
3. Typical MOSFET: low breakdown voltage, low consistency, causes
that it is easy to burst, this technique will be eliminated.
4. The advanced single IGBT technology significantly improves the
temporary load rate.
5. Punair insists on using imported IGBT instead of MOSFET.
MIG 200I Welder Product Features:
• Latest advanced inverter technology
• Multi-Function: MIG / MAG / MMA / Lift TIG, Solid Wire / Flux
• Portable, Less Than Half Size Compare with Similar Products
• Continuous adjustment function for welding current & voltage.
• Digital display, arc characteristics adjustable.
• MIG & MMA function in one machine.
MIG 200I Specification:
|Input Voltage (V)||1 Phase, AC220V±15%|
|Rate Input Current (A)||MMA: 34.8; MIG: 37.4|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||55|
|Output Current Range (A)||MIG: 30-200; MMA: 30-160|
|Duty Cycle (%)||30|
|No-Load Loss (W)||40|
|Housing Protection Grade||IP21|
|Net Weight (kg)||8.8|
What is the difference between MIG and MAG?
MIG stands for Metal Inert Gas. Only inert gases or gas mixtures
are used for the shielding gas when MIG welding. Typical inert
gases used for MIG welding are argon and helium. These gases are
usually used for MIG welding of aluminium and other non-ferrous
MAG stands for Metal Active Gas. Active gas mixtures have been
developed primarily for welding steels. Typical shielding gases are
mixtures of argon, carbon dioxide and oxygen e.g. CO2 , Ar + 2 to
5% O2 , Ar + 5 to 25% CO2 and Ar + 10% CO2 + 5% O2.
• Widely used in light, medium steel structure；
• Furniture and leisure items working shop;
• Steel structure assembly industry;
• Machinery manufacturing industry;
• Vehicle repairs and light auto manufacturing;
• Agriculture tools manufacturing etc.