C platform MIG Welding Equipment / Compact MIG Welder 0.93 Power
MIG Welders Packaging & Shipping
• Packaging: Packed in cardboard, according to customer’s
• Shipping Method: mainly by sea, by air or land transportation are
both ok, of course, a small amount can also by Express.
MIG Welding Equipment Features:
• Advanced IGBT inverter PWM technology, compact design,
lightweight ,and energy saving.
• MIG & MMA function in one machine.
• Precisely controlled welding current, stable welding process,
and excellent welding characteristics.
• Slow wire feeding arc starting removes the tip ball after
enabling easy arc-starting.
• Automatic over-current,over-heat and over-voltage protection.
• Integrated design with a wire feeder built-in.
• Applicable for welding low carbon steel and low alloy steel of
• Supplied with MIG gun, earth clamp, welding cable, gas hose and
gas regulator optional.
|Input Voltage (V)||3 Phase, AC380V±15%|
|Rate Input Current (A)||14.2|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||65|
|Output Current Range (A)||50-270|
|Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|No-Load Loss (W)||60|
|Housing Protection Grade||IP21|
|Net Weight (kg)||21|
Industrial MIG Welder Application Field:
• Medium steel structure;
• Vehicle repairs and light auto manufacturing;
• Steel structure assembly industry;
• Furniture and leisure items working shop;
MIG Welding Process:
MIG is used to weld many materials, and different gases are used to
form the arc depending on the materials to be welded together. An
argon CO2 blend is normally used to weld mild steel, aluminum,
titanium, and alloy metals. Helium is used to weld mild steel and
titanium in high speed process and also copper and stainless steel.
Carbon dioxide is most often used to weld carbon and low alloy
steels. Magnesium and cast iron are other metals commonly welded
used the MIG process.