MIG Welding Equipment High Power Recovery Diode PWM Control Gas
Shielded MIG Welder
Qualified Imported Components:
• High Power Recovery Diode.
• Select new performance fast recovery diode, reliable quality,
reverse recovery time is shorter.
• Imported Red Glue for Reinforcement.
• Reinforced plug connection so that the interface is not easy to
• Details to make good quality.
INVERTER DC CO2 GAS SHIELDED WELDING MACHINE:
• Small splashing and great penetration
• Energy saving- compared with the traditional SAW machine more
• Suitable for welding metal plate with thickness above 0.8mm
• Inductance control for arc stability and spatter control
• Digital voltage and ampere meters
• Wire size selection, do a favor to quick matching the welding
• Over current and over voltage protections are available
• Widely used in electric power, steel structure, shipbuilding and
DC MIG Welder Specification:
|Input Voltage (V)||3 Phase, AC380V±15%|
|Rate Input Current (A)||14.2|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||65|
|Output Current Range (A)||50-270|
|Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|No-Load Loss (W)||60|
|Housing Protection Grade||IP21|
|Net Weight (kg)||21|
Industrial MIG Welder Application Field:
• Medium steel structure;
• Vehicle repairs and light auto manufacturing;
• Steel structure assembly industry;
• Furniture and leisure items working shop;
MIG MAG Welding Process:
The two most common welding processes we use include TIG, an
acronym for Tungsten Inert Gas welding and MIG, an acronym for
Metal Inert Gas welding. TIG is also referred to as GTAW (Gas
Tungsten Arc Welding), MIG also is referred to as GMAW (Gas Metal
The "Metal" in Gas Metal Arc Welding refers to the wire that is
used to start the arc. It is shielded by inert gas and the feeding
wire also acts as the filler rod. MIG is fairly easy to learn and
use as it is a semi-automatic welding process.