MMA 200 Inverter Welder Punair Portable ARC Welding Machine Single
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTIONS AND FEATURES
1) The highly developed MINI ARC welder adopt powerful inverter
technology IGBT switches, a welding unit revolutionary on the
market for its unque design, dynamic performances and incredible
portability. It is effortless to operate ideal for hobbyist user
and workshop alike.
2) compact design and energy saving.
3) Single phase,DC output.welding current can be precisely
4) Easy arc starting,deep pernetration,strong compensation
capability and little splash.
5) Auto protenction of anti-stick,over-heat and over current.
Single PCB Inverter MMA Series IGBT INVERTER MMA/ARC 200DT(IGBT)
|Input Voltage (V)||1 Phase, AC220V±15%|
|Rate Input Current (A)||32.7|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||65|
|Output Current Range (A)||MMA: 30-130|
|Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|No-Load Loss (W)||40|
|Housing Protection Grade||IP21|
|Net Weight (kg)||3.6|
1. With advanced IGBT technology,the inverter frequency can be up
to 25K HZ
2. Adpated unique single PCB design,more compact and lighter
3. Auto-protection function for the over-current,over voltage and
4. Auto-compensation function against power supply fluctuation.