IGBT Based Inverter ARC Welder Energy Saving 3 Phase Welding
Machine PMW Control
C Platform PMW
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTIONS AND FEATURES
1. Adopt advanced IGBT inverter control technology,with high duty
cycle and efficiency.
2. Small size,light weight,high quality construction and
3. Adapted the unique C Platform PMW Control Technology,15% energy
saved compared with the traditional inverter machine.
4. Digital display,continuous current and Arc-forcr adjustment.
5. IGBT technology,the core adopts advanced IGBT inverter device.
6. Wide range for input voltage:380V±15%.
7. Digital meter to preset and display welding current.
8. Dust-Free Cooling System with Upgraded Duty Cycle.
9. ARC force and Hot start adjustable, easy to striking the arc.
3 Phase ARC C Series PMW Control Advanced IGBT Technology Energy
Saving AMP 60-315A ARC-400CT
C Platform PMW Specifications:
|Input Voltage (V)||3 Phase, AC380V±15%|
|Rate Input Current (A)||19.7|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||59|
|Output Current Range (A)||MMA: 60-315|
|Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|No-Load Loss (W)||80|
|Housing Protection Grade||IP21|
|Net Weight (kg)||15.5|
C Platform PMW Features:
1. With advanced IGBT technology,the inverter frequency can be up
to 25K HZ
2. Adpated unique single PCB design,more compact and lighter
3. Auto-protection function for the over-current,over voltage and
4. Auto-compensation function against power supply fluctuation.