Smaller MIG MAG Welder , 200 Amp Inverter Welder IGBT Welding
Machine 5kg Rollers
|Input Voltage (V)||1 Phase, AC220V±15%|
|Rate Input Current (A)||MMA: 34.8; MIG: 37.4|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||55|
|Output Current Range (A)||MIG: 30-200; MMA: 30-160|
|Duty Cycle (%)||30|
|No-Load Loss (W)||40|
|Net Weight (kg)||8.8|
MIG 200I Welder Product Features:
• Multi-Function: MIG / MAG / MMA / Lift TIG, Solid Wire / Flux Core Options
• Latest advanced inverter technology
• Thin plate welding, welding 0.5mm steel plate
• Portable, Less Than Half Size Compare with Similar Products
• Continuous adjustment function for welding current & voltage.
• Digital display, arc characteristics adjustable.
• MIG & MMA function in one machine.
MIG MAG Welder Application Field:
• Decoration & Maintenance
• Widely used in light, medium steel structure；
• Furniture and leisure items working shop;
• Steel structure assembly industry;
• Agriculture tools manufacturing etc.
What is the difference between MIG and MAG?
MIG stands for Metal Inert Gas. Only inert gases or gas mixtures
are used for the shielding gas when MIG welding. Typical inert
gases used for MIG welding are argon and helium. These gases are
usually used for MIG welding of aluminium and other non-ferrous
MAG stands for Metal Active Gas. Active gas mixtures have been
developed primarily for welding steels. Typical shielding gases are
mixtures of argon, carbon dioxide and oxygen e.g. CO2 , Ar + 2 to
5% O2 , Ar + 5 to 25% CO2 and Ar + 10% CO2 + 5% O 2.
1.We are 24h/7/365 there for you.
2.100% QC Inspection Before Shipment
3.One-Year Warranty on parts.
4.Welcome Small And Big Size Customer Orders